About us

We are Angela and Randy Woolridge. We specialize in wedding photography, as well as family and newborn portraits in the Columbus, Ohio area. Capturing your life moments to be remembered forever is what we love. We know that each person we see is important, unique, beautiful, talented, and special. We relish in bringing that to life in the images that we create. We use a blend of photojournalism and creative photography to give you priceless memories for sharing and remembering. Welcome to our photographic journal!!

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Columbus Engagement Photography | Lindsey & Drew

As we gear up to shoot this wonderful couple's wedding, I know I need to get my blog caught up to show off a few of their engagement photos!  Lindsey and Drew are another couple we have really come to appreciate.  I have met many times with Lindsey, going over timeline and event details to help her pull off the wedding of her dreams.  And her gentle spirit has warmed my soul.  I was personally thrilled this summer when she landed the job she has been dreaming of for many months. And I am sure that her new employer is going to benefit greatly from such a careful and considerate lady.  Drew is a lucky man,  but I think he knows that already!  We are counting down the weeks to your outdoor wedding at Franklin Park Conservatory,  and we are excited to be your wedding photographers!!












No comments:

Post a Comment