About us

We are Angela and Randy Woolridge. We specialize in wedding photography, as well as family and newborn portraits in the Columbus, Ohio area. Capturing your life moments to be remembered forever is what we love. We know that each person we see is important, unique, beautiful, talented, and special. We relish in bringing that to life in the images that we create. We use a blend of photojournalism and creative photography to give you priceless memories for sharing and remembering. Welcome to our photographic journal!!

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Commitment....... | Columubs Engagement Photos

Commitment is one of those things that makes the holidays so special.......there are people out there who know me......REALLY know me and they still choose to love me and support me despite my failures and faults and they forgive me when I don't get it perfect in life.  They know my habits and my passions and they stand behind me in all I do.  They are my family and my closest friends and they are what the holidays are all about......their commitment to loving me in spite of myself make every single Christmas song come to life for me.  Commitment to love is such a huge and priceless gift.  Today as I am going through some images that will be posted soon of several engagement shoots that we did recently,  I came across this image of Bea and Zach at a county fair.  This couple was so fun.  They are trending something new......Zach decided to wear a ring too when he gave Bea her engagement ring.  That ring that you see on his hand is not his wedding band....the wedding is next spring.  I KNOW.......I swooned too.
I hope that you find the time to have some fun like this couple over the holidays, and laugh and give away that precious gift of commitment!

No comments:

Post a Comment